Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrel
Triangle
Triangle

Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:06 am

Character Info

- WoW Name: Arrel
- Race: Human (female =D)
- Class: Paladin
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec):
Now heres where the drama starts, at the moment im a heavy PvP paladin:
Current spec: (42/19/0)
Spec after respeccing: 45/11/0) Just the casual stuff with some changes to my own likings
- Level: 70 \o/
- Flying Mount (yes/no): Yes

Professions
TBC reset all of my proffs and blizzard didn;t find enough proof to revamp em (if that even is a word for that) and I havent foun enough motivation to get it back to 300 (375 now), I got talked into getting FA to 375 wich i did today and I'm working on em probably while you are reading this, but just for the record, still have:
- Trade Skill 1 (and level): 203 mining
- Trade Skill 2 (and level): 230 blacksmithing (this is gonna be changed into Jewelcrafting once i get my mining thangs together, dont worry, it'll rise)
- 375 First Aid (yes/no): yes
Read some of the previous post and cookin caused quite the commotion: Just a quick note, Cooking? NO WAI! I always burnz zeh stuffz, or add entire packs of sugar where there should be like 2 spoons =P
In my experience its better to just buy my hamburgers on the Auction House =D
Current Equipment (please link armory page)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Arrel

Armory isn't up to date, I got some nifty leather boots and Vindicators Bracers

To do list on gear:
get 25 (or was it?) badges for the libram goodness!
get a mana regen necklace
get revered with HH for ring and glyph
get revered with auch for trinket
find some other trinket
get my rating yp to 1650 to get my s3 legs next wednesday
and some other slight changes to get more int and mp5, I know its quite bad

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): christmas 2 years ago, with a few months on breaks here and there
- Time played (/played): 41days 20 hours
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each: leveling guilds arent that important, mostly just comunity guilds
Almost as soon as I hit 70 i joined WTF, been taught the fine art of (leading) raids as a tankadin, that fell apart for ppl leaving for various reason, so Me, the other officiers and the guild leader decided to merge with a close friend of mine and his 'crew' from another guild. This turned out in Fatal Flaw, wich I was co-GM off up untill the day people started accusing a very good friend of lying about his defense rating. I started a discussion, they couldn't take i was right (I had screeny's =P) and things started to get nasty. I left the immature bunch. Joined Arcania after that, but someone i met there had some issues with the GM (un-GM-Like-Behaviour), dont wanna go into details. It's a great guild and made quite some friends there. After that I joined a pvp guild, specced holy and gained lots and lots of pvp gear, im stil in that guild atm, but I miss raiding ALOT!

Raid availability

Please indicate the days and times you can raid

- Monday: 13:00 - 22:30
- Tuesday: barely, long day, school, soccer practice etc.
- Wednesday: 18:00-23:00
- Thursday: 18:00-22:30
- Friday: 18:00-Late ^^
- Saturday: 16:30-Late (kinda depends if I go out or not, but they closed one of the clubs, so the others are crowded like hell, barely go out)
- Sunday:All day-23:00

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N): Y (Halfway to exalted \o/)
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
Where's the Auch Key thingy? But I have that one too =)
Arca Key and SL key too, no SH key tho :/)
Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): entire CT-Mod
- KTM OR Omen (say which): Omen
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): Y
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N): Y (I got bad expierience with GEM tho, I renounced a raid, but it didn't quite worked out so I got an entire raid waiting on me while I had some 2v2 planned)

About You

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: Generally coz you guys seem serious (and imbah \o/) and cos I miss raiding, i can write and entire story on this but my fingers are tired =P

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Well, Holy Palladins are everywhere, but meh got zeh skills and zeh humours. Seriously though, I got expierience in (leading kara) up to Aran (and chess) as a tank, but I think im poast that now, I can ofc always respec if needed, but that wont probably be the issue. I also know what I'm doing and ain't afraid to spend some cash on new enchants gems, pots foods and other conusmeables

-What can u expect from me?: A trusthworthy dedicated person who likes to pew pew ignorant and egocentric nabs ^^ cheers

Referred by

If you have been referred to apply by a current guild member, please state their name here:
Havent been refered by anyone, was just browsing arathor.net
I have talked to Lokí a bit, and a good long talk to that pally you refer too as your pally class leader, you know... the one with the diffucult name nobody can recall >.< (<sigh> im so bad at names)

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lóki
Drum Machine
Drum Machine
Lóki

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 am

Arrel wrote:

you know... the one with the diffucult name nobody can recall >.<

Hehe, that'd be Qholeass (and nothing but the ass) Very Happy.

Thanks for your app and GL with it, Qho will review it and get back to you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Arrel
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:01 pm

Lóki wrote:
Arrel wrote:

you know... the one with the diffucult name nobody can recall >.<

Hehe, that'd be Qholeass (and nothing but the ass) Very Happy.

Thanks for your app and GL with it, Qho will review it and get back to you Smile.

Thats the one!
You know.. I should get a cookie for almost correctly typing yours \o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Gotta say i give this app the thumbs up. The amount of effort some people put into applications is sometimes laughable so to have a good read for once is good. Also she (he....it.....im gonna stick with she) seems to be a nice enough person.

So good luck with ya application Smile
Back to top Go down
Arrel
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:11 pm

Ferndor1 wrote:
Gotta say i give this app the thumbs up. The amount of effort some people put into applications is sometimes laughable so to have a good read for once is good. Also she (he....it.....im gonna stick with she) seems to be a nice enough person.

How flattering, stick with male though =D

Arrel never does anything half \o/
don't think Arrel is crazy for talking in 3rd person
Arrel IS crazy!
Back to top Go down
Dascorpion
Drum Machine
Drum Machine
Dascorpion

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Arrel wrote:

OMG an armory link ! and it works........ this alone gets the thumbs up from me lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk2_19647
Arrel
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 1:57 am

Dascorpion wrote:
Arrel wrote:

OMG an armory link ! and it works........ this alone gets the thumbs up from me lol!

It was so hard though, I had to select 'Example:' then press <backspace> then I had to do the same with the name at the end of the link and replace it with my own. It was very tiring lol!
Can u smell the sarcasm there =D
Thanks for all the reply's

~Arrel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:06 am

Arrel wrote:
Ferndor1 wrote:

How flattering, stick with male though =D

Arrel never does anything half \o/
don't think Arrel is crazy for talking in 3rd person
Arrel IS crazy!

Alas my spider sences have failed me Sad

Good luck with the app, and as with what scorp said, a link to the armory = win.
Back to top Go down
Arrel
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:37 am

Qholeass better read my damn app soon xD
Qholeass... if you pronounce it like Q-hole ass it's sounds awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Qholeass
Snare Drum
Snare Drum
Qholeass

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:50 am

ok here it goes the only concern i have is the times you can raid till, as every raid we do goes to atleast midnight. After chatting with you yesterday though i can tell your eager to advance and every1 seems to like your application. so im going to bite the bullet and give you a chance pls dont let me down here as we have had a few bad pallys join and then leave, so what im saying is welcome to the guild m8 ill get you and invite asap.
Back to top Go down
Arrel
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:31 am

Qholeass wrote:
ok here it goes the only concern i have is the times you can raid till, as every raid we do goes to atleast midnight. After chatting with you yesterday though i can tell your eager to advance and every1 seems to like your application. so im going to bite the bullet and give you a chance pls dont let me down here as we have had a few bad pallys join and then leave, so what im saying is welcome to the guild m8 ill get you and invite asap.

I wont let you down I love you

As for the raiding times, this is just in general, my mom will probably start whining at around 22:50 but then I'll tell her I'll go to bed soon and just secretly stay online ^.^ you know the drill

Thanks all
~Arrel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED   Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrel - (Yet another) Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1