- Flying Mount (yes):

Professions

- : Egineering 150 :$
- Mining 150 :/ Razz
- 375 First Aid (no):

Current Equipment

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Agrarmaex

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): 1 year now, been lvl 70 in around 3 mounths Razz
- Time played (/played): 15 days i think, ( in lvl 70 )
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each: Now to the part i wanna tell u about, cuz this is the reason i have been declined for in many guilds, but i have reasons.. And look, first.. i was in a gr8 guild who was called " Kins Of Excess" and They where real nice to me and i had rly fun with them and i raided alot with them and played heroics Smile well, the time came when my school gone bad, i had low points on my school Projekts and my grades was going down, and i relasided that the raid times was 2 l8 for me, sometimes we started raid times around 22:00 on the night, when its school next day, i was coming l8 to school everyday with my time in KoE, so i besided to leave them, so i told my guild leaders that i was going 2 leave. And the understood me and i took farwell for my guild m8s, and gave them little money for the help i had from them Razz so i was starting find new guilds, first was Last Stand, There the Mt and the Ot was Active booth.. And they where booth guild leaders, and they always had their spot together Razz they where also best friend in IRL. So i told the guild leader that i thought it was a bit unfear.. and he BOOM kicked me Razz so a friend of mine " Chorage " he started new guilds, dont remember the name on them but.. it took 1 week on each guild to hold them in life, i wooked up and loged my warr, and " guildless " and i had new invs to new guilds from " chorage " and every1 was Disbanned.. So me and Chorage was joining a new guild named " Decidiense " or something like that, and it was the same there, i signed every raids but same shit every time, Guild leader gave my spot to his friend " Vrean " every time, i had no change to raid :\ and then Prlm was changing name on the guild to " W O T D ".. and then i tought i where raiding he was telling me, calm down, u will get ur inv. take it easy just Smile And " BOOM " i was looking at my friend list and i saw " Vrean " - Karazhan, :'/ Razz .. And then i besided to join new more seriouser guilds. Where u Have to make a Applay !! Smile Well i thinks that is all..

Raid availability

Please indicate the days and times you can raid

- Monday: yes
- Tuesday: Yes, sometimes
- Wednesday: Yes
- Thursday: No
- Friday: Yes
- Saturday: Yes
- Sunday: Yes

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N): Y
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N): Y

Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): no Razz but can download if needed.
- KTM OR Omen (say which): Booth
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): Y
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N):

About You

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: Cuz, I want 2 gear up, i know that u r good with tanks but, u said make a Applay if u wanna gear up for Tk and Ssc Razz but my gear is enough for gruul i think Smile

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: U mean like, Why u should chooice me? well, i been telling u mutch aboute my guild history, but im also a nice guy who raid when every u want me in and like it mutch, but i has been a while seens i raided now :/ but i hope i can do it with u guys Very Happy i rly want to gear up for higher raids Smile Ty for listning Smile take care!

Referred by

If you have been referred to apply by a current guild member, please state their name here:

Last edited by Felly on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felly
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply from Agrarmaex - DECLINED   Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:30 am

Hi Agrarmaex,

Thanks for your application.

Our Warrior Class Leader, Wariandes, will be in touch shortly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
Wariandes
Drum Machine
Drum Machine

PostSubject: Re: Apply from Agrarmaex - DECLINED   Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:06 am

Hi Agrarmaex,

Im sorry to say that I have declined your application on basis of that at the moment we have enough tanks in the guild, and we need to gear up what we got at the moment.
Good luck in your search for a proper raiding guild.

Cheers,
Wari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply from Agrarmaex - DECLINED   

Back to top Go down

Apply from Agrarmaex - DECLINED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1