Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor

Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:14 pm

Character Info

Please also put your wow name, class and spec in the title of your post (i.e. Felmet - Affliction Warlock)

- WoW Name: Raptør
- Race: Dwarf (male)
- Class: Priest
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec): 14/0/47, Shadow (raiding(!) ) spec.
- Level: 70
- Flying Mount (yes/no): Yup, the 60% one.

Professions

- Trade Skill 1 (and level): Tailoring, Shadoweave. 375.
- Trade Skill 2 (and level): Enchanting, 100. Have deleted my Herbalism skill 2 days ago, this is why the skill is still low.
- 375 First Aid (yes/no): Yes,375.

Haven't got cooking, to lazy to lvl it up, i'm just Buyout-ing all the food on AH.

Current Equipment (please link armory page)

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): November '06
- Time played (/played): 34 days.
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each:
Legion of Faith, weren't good enough.
Brotherhood of Steel, same as LoF.
Arcania, this guild rocked, but i left. Don't really know why.. =/
I have never been kicked in a guild.

Raid availability

Please indicate the days and times you can raid

- Monday: 21.30-22.30
- Tuesday: 16.00-22.30/23.00
- Wednesday:20.30-23.00
- Thursday:20.30-23.00
- Friday:18.00-0.00
- Saturday:19.00-0.00
- Sunday: 14.00-23.00

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N): Y
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N): Y
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N): Y

Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): Yup
- KTM OR Omen (say which): Omen, like it more.
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): TS 2 RC2
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N): Nop, my previous guild used another way, but ofc able to download Smile

About You

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: I want to raid in a guild that has got Karazhan on farm and want to progress in 25-mans. I've been looking at Arathor.net, and i just liked what i've read, i've got a good feeling bout u guys,

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I know how to play (!), and i also am a social player, which doesn't want to be here only for raiding, but also for new friends.

Referred by

If you have been referred to apply by a current guild member, please state their name here: Haven't really to spoken to your guildies, though i now Arrel kinda good. I've found this by browsing Arathor.net Wink.[/b][b]

Some extra info, i've also got a 61 druid, since i saw u were recruiting druids Razz

Hope to hear from u guys,

Raptør

(I hope u can write my ø cheers )
Back to top Go down
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Sorry, forgot to give the armory link.
Back to top Go down
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Huh?! Shocked

Why doesn't it work?
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Hi Raptør,

Thanks for your application, our priest Class Officer, Vamera, will be in touch shortly.

Armoury Link

One issue though, our raid times are 20:00 to 00:00, would you be able to raid until 00:00?
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
Vamera
Snare Drum
Snare Drum
Vamera

PostSubject: Re: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi Raptør,

Sorry l've been busy this weekend and will have a proper look at your application in the morning.
However like Felly has mentioned can you confirn your availability to attend raids upto 00:00, also when you were applying from 'Fuzzy Logic' to 'LoF' you were 23/38/0 holy, any reason for your swich and how do you find playing this class as that was only in December?

Smile Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:49 am

Hi mates, thanks for the quick reply's

Well the raiding till 0.00 sometimes can be a problem, same as Arrel mentioned in his application, my mom will ask me to shutdown at 22.50, or something like that, i can always stay longer Smile

I've been holy before, but well, i didn't really like the healing part, it's difficult to grind your money if your a healer.. goes to slow for me..i'm more a dmgdealer. Though i do want to switch, if needed.

Raptor.
Back to top Go down
Vamera
Snare Drum
Snare Drum
Vamera

PostSubject: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi Raptør,

Thanks for the interest but Sorry to say your application has been Declined, mainly to do with raid timing, we normally run up to 00:00 and occasionally a little later - good luck in finding a raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED   Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED Empty

Back to top Go down

Raptør - Dwarf Spriest - DECLINED
Page 1 of 1