Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pebber

Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:10 am

Character Info

Please also put your wow name, class and spec in the title of your post (i.e. Felmet - Affliction Warlock)

- WoW Name: Pebber
- Race: Gnome
- Class: Rogue
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec): Combat Swords
- Level: 70
- Flying Mount (yes/no): Yesh

Professions

- Trade Skill 1 (and level):
Alchemy 375 Transmute (my alt got herb)
- Trade Skill 2 (and level): Skinning 375
- 375 First Aid (yes/no): Ofcause

Current Equipment (please link armory page)

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): March 2003
- Time played (/played): 73 on Pebber (Pebbie was my main in NW - She got like the same)
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each:

I've been in two guilds (and a few stop overs in friends guilds)
Beautiful People. I joined when they where doing ZG. I led the guild as the raid leader on their first 40 man run (Onxyia) We downed her on 3rd try. I quickly became an officer and raidleader - leading the guild up to Huhuran in AQ40. After TBC launched BP found themselves in a thight spot. I was really into the game and left to join Natures Wrath. I has swiched main the Pebbie my healing Shaman I became the healing officer of the guild an was with them all the way to Black temple clear. I left NW shortly after due to the fact that im no longer able to commit to a 6 day raiding week.

Raid availability

Currently we raid 25 man instances on Tuesday and Thursday, Kara on Wednesday and ZA on Sunday. Additional runs sometimes take place on Monday.

- Can you commit to attend at least 50% of the guild raids per month: (yes/no):

Yes

Please indicate the days and times you can raid, please note that you will be required to attend at least 8 raids per month.

- Monday:
- Tuesday:
- Wednesday:
- Thursday:
- Friday:
- Saturday:
- Sunday:

Since my work shifts from week to week, this is hard for me to answer but I'll say I'll be able to make 2-3 raids a week.

Attunements

Well since Blizzard removed attuments for most instances I can go every where. Got all keys etc.

Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): I find little use for this as a dps class. I get raid frames through grid. Wow got inbuild ready check now.
- KTM OR Omen (say which): yup
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): yup
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N): dont have it, but will in case I make trial - I know how it works.

I will install any mods that are required for me to raid.

About You

- What is your age?: 30 (yikes)

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?:

I want to see some 25 man raiding again. I miss it alot, but cannot commit to hardcore guilds schedule. I've done all encounters in TBC besides sunwell as a healer and im really looking forward to rewiving my old main pebber in 25 man raids.

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Im very experienced. Having been the healing officer of Natures Wrath until this fall. I've seen all encounters in the game uptill the sunwell.

Referred by

If you have been referred to apply by a current guild member, please state their name here:

My buddy Zoneways talked to Rode a bit before I wrote this application.
Back to top Go down
Rude
Bass Drum
Bass Drum
Rude

PostSubject: Re: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:21 am

Stay tuned, and Lurkin the rogue CL will have at look at your application.

btw Devilchick here. Got tired of all that shard farming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:49 am

Pebber wrote:

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): I find little use for this as a dps class. I get raid frames through grid. Wow got inbuild ready check now.

We use other functions of these add-ons including Main Tank list, durability check on so on. Use of either CT_Raid or oRA2 is mandatory for everyone raiding with us.

You would need to use one or the other if you were to join us. Is that going to be an issue for you?

Armoury link: Pebber
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
Pebber

PostSubject: Re: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:09 am

no like I said, if you have requirements on some mods, I will ofcause install them.
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Great, thanks for the quick reply.

Lurkin will be in touch soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
lurkin
Bass Drum
Bass Drum

PostSubject: Re: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:51 am

Hellos m8 ,
Thx for your application , looks good to me so far just need you to edit your apply form to include your armory . Also the days you can raid i still need to know what time frame u got e.g 8 pm to 12 .

Thx Lurk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED   Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Pebber - Rogue - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1