Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Triangle
Triangle
Higure

Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 pm

- WoW Name: Higure
- Race: Night Elf
- Class: Rogue
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec): 41/00/20. Mutilate works well for me in PVE as well as PVP which is where i've spent quite a bit of time.
- Level: 70
- Flying Mount (yes/no): Yes

Professions
- Trade Skill 1 (and level): Alchemy- 335
- Trade Skill 2 (and level): Herbalism - 100
- 375 First Aid (yes/no): FA 375
- Fishing?: N/A
- Cooking?: 70

Current Equipment (please link armory page)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Higure

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): September 2005....I think....
- Time played (/played): 62days 18hours
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each:

Black Rose Immortals - I had no control over leaving really, when there was a guild leader swap over things went to pot within the guild and it just disbanded <As memory serves>

New World Order - I was beginning my 2nd year at University and was unsure if I could commit to raiding(Or signing up) so I thought it was best to step out rather than let the group down.

Aphex - Signed the charter to help create the guild for a friend, although the armory says I am part of the guild still that is actually not correct.
Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N): Yarp
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N): Yarp
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N): Yarp
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N): Yarp

Required Add-ons (do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership)

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): CT_Raid
- KTM OR Omen (say which): KTM
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): Yarp
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N): Yarp

About You

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: I'd like to raid and be part of a co-operative team for a change, but i'd rather not feel obligated into playing when I may not feel like it. The guild seems like it can offer me both. A friend has also highly recommended the group.

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Like Tommy Lee, I've being around a bit. I've being part of Mc,Zg and such, as well as Gruul and Karazahn. Briefly took part in a SSC. I'd consider myself knowledgable about my class and tollerant of other people and mistakes which may be made. Co-operative and never one for starting arguments. I'm also kind of sarcastic. A little...Just a bit..Nothing too mean.

Huzzah. Thanks. ^_^

Higure
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 6:11 pm

Hi Higure,

Thanks for your application, our Rogue Class Leader, Lurkin will be in touch shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
lurkin
Bass Drum
Bass Drum

PostSubject: Application   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 8:43 pm

Hello Higure thanks for your application to Distant Drums.

Had a good look at yer form and theres a few things i would need you to do before your trial ends . If your happy about these points add to this thread and we can go from there if not please feel free to reapply again at a later date when your ready .

Your attack power and crit chance are a little low and would like to see them AP1400-1500 / Crit chance 25%+ . Great to see your a dagger rogue bounce But yer main isnt great , I see you like pvp so go for the S1 dagger that now can be bought for honor points and would only take a few days , see u allready have the off hand one so expect that was next on your to-do list anyway . Cooking I know is boring but u will need to get that to atleast 320 so you can cook Ravager dog and Warpburgers for raiding .

Quote :
I'm also kind of sarcastic. A little...Just a bit..Nothing too mean.
lol! Woot sounds like we could get along just fine . Guild chat contains alot of adult content so u need to be over 18 .

Look forward to your answer .

Lurkin Distant Drum CL and Best hair on the server geek
Back to top Go down
lurkin
Bass Drum
Bass Drum

PostSubject: Re: Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 2:12 am

One other thing , you say you have ben to Gruul and Kara yet still have one green item , was it on this toon or another ?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Triangle
Triangle
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 12:24 pm

It was on this character, although I went to Kara and Gruul I was the 'Youngest' Rogue. So my DKP didn't come close to the other Rogues which often left me short of getting the items, I only managed to get the shoulders because the others had them. T_T. It was during my time at NWO, which was short because of University. I'm working on getting the PVP Belt, as well as MH Dagger. I'm also over 18, University gave that away I thought >_<; I'm working on all the points mentioned though in the reply ^_^ Or trying to, Heroics very hard to get into. >,<

I'm not sure how long it will take, so rather than take up space I'll try to get it done as quick as possible and then send another application. ^_^

Thanks for the quick response. Wasn't expected >,<!

[Higgy]
Back to top Go down
lurkin
Bass Drum
Bass Drum

PostSubject: Re: Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 5:37 pm

Ok m8 I think you have a great attitude and when your geared up better Plz do reapply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED   Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED Empty

Back to top Go down

Higure - 70 Rogue - DECLINED
Page 1 of 1