- Level:70
- Flying Mount (yes/no):
Yes
Professions

- Trade Skill 1 (and level):Mining 375
- Trade Skill 2 (and level):Herbalism 375
- 375 First Aid (yes/no):
No (Heals Over Time Smile )
Current Equipment (please link armory page)

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year):12/2006
- Time played (/played):1 1/2 year straight play
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each:
Re rolled rom horde and speed lvled druid,haven't been in any guilds..
Raid availability

Currently we raid 25 man instances on Tuesday and Thursday, Kara on Wednesday and ZA on Sunday. Additional runs sometimes take place on Monday.

- Can you commit to attend at least 50% of the guild raids per month: (yes/no):
Yes
Please indicate the days and times you can raid, please note that you will be required to attend at least 8 raids per month.

- Monday:Yes,available 15.00 till 03.00 everyday
- Tuesday:<<
- Wednesday:<<
- Thursday:<<
- Friday:<<
- Saturday:<<
- Sunday:<<

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N):N (cleared on Horde main-tank warrior-willing to go through the chain even without kara attu needed anymore)
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N):Y
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N):Y
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N):Y

Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which):Y
- KTM OR Omen (say which):Y,KTM atm
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N):Y
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N):Y

About You

- What is your age?:25

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: Cause i'm looking for a raiding guild,10man is fine for starters,i like to tank in heroics too,and i am looking for a friedly,serious pve guild and Distant Drums fullfills my expectations..

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I know the tanking roll well from warrior main,cleared all heroics and karazhan there,and rerolled to allies cause i got bored of the hordies and the warrior class Smile.. I am availale for all kind of pve,willing to help guildm8s,and eager for badge farming too.. If u are looking for a good geared druid tank with a huge apettite for hard pve work and gear upgrade,'m ur man.. No hard feelins if i'm not appropriate for the guild,call is yours.. Cu in game Smile
Back to top Go down
jeronimo

PostSubject: Mistake in application   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:52 pm

For some reason the armory link wasn't passed.. Reposting it :
Back to top Go down
Lóki
Drum Machine
Drum Machine

PostSubject: Re: Jeronimo Lvl 70 Feral Druid - ACCEPTED   Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 am

Armory link here (I think there's some kind of restriction on the forums on guests posting links to external URL's mate, so don't worry about this).

Thanks for your application, we are sans Druid CL at the moment but we'll review your app and someone will be back to you in due course Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felly
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeronimo Lvl 70 Feral Druid - ACCEPTED   Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:15 am

Hey Jeronimo,

Thanks for your application.

Please can you contact me in-game, I'd like to have a chat with you about our expectations as a raiding guild.

Thanks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
Caeora
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Jeronimo Lvl 70 Feral Druid - ACCEPTED   Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:33 am

Hey Jeronimo, Ive taken a look at your gear and theres a few things that concern me.

"The first thing you want to attain as a druid tank is to "crit immunity". This means that critical hits are pushed off the attack table, meaning a mob will be unable to critically hit you, which is very desirable especially in heroic instances as well as raid content. To reach crit immunity you will need 475 defense skill. This is quite a lot. However Druids have a talent (Survival of the Fittest) that reduces the chance of being critically hit by 3%; if you have this talent you will only need 415 defense to reach crit immunity."

(wow wiki)

Your stam is impressive but you need to have a little extra def, even with your Res gear its important to at least reach the cap of def, its only one gem for example. Also as you are aware, DD is already completing end-game 25 man raids, your talents atm are not suited for this role, you have 5 points in feral aggression that would be much more useful spent in Predatory instincts, if you want to know why, its simple, DR is overrided by a warriors shout, making feral agression useless, and the lack of dps you lose from not having PI will seriously hurt you abilty to keep aggro, its well know fact that druids are havin trouble tanking in end-game instances anyway. so dont make it worse Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeronimo

PostSubject: Finally a guild that replies to applications.. :)   Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:42 am

First of all,thnx for quick replies and the interest shown,i believe it's very important to show u actually care.. The thing is u are watching the gear of a druid who dinged 70 7 days ago.. However knowledge helps fast things up a bit.. I want to thank Caeora for the advice about my talent build,and i'll get right down to that to fix it Smile As for the def rate cap,i left it intentionally at 411,to remind me i must run a steamvault even with a pug(help me god),to unlock the armament quest,give the 200 arms i got,hit exalted and get my mace.. Which will get me far beyond the cap limit Smile I'll cu in game and wait for ur decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeronimo Lvl 70 Feral Druid - ACCEPTED   Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:02 am

Hi Jeronimo,

I would like to offer you a trial with Distant Drums. Welcome to the guild. Very Happy

Please whisper either me or any guild officer for an invite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeronimo Lvl 70 Feral Druid - ACCEPTED   

Back to top Go down

Jeronimo Lvl 70 Feral Druid - ACCEPTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1