Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ifigenei

Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Character Info

- WoW Name:Ifigeneia
- Race:Gnome
- Class:Mage
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec):20/41/0
- Level:70
- Flying Mount (yes/no):Yes

Professions

- Trade Skill 1 (and level):Alchemy(375)
- Trade Skill 2 (and level):Tailoring(375)
- 375 First Aid (yes/no):Yes(375)

Current Equipment (please link armory page):

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year):02/07
- Time played (/played):37 days
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each:The Black Rose(my first guild..when i was trying to figure out what Wow was..),Ellhnares(just a greek guild,the GM split it),The Greek Empire(no progress at all,just hanging with others)

Raid availability

Please indicate the days and times you can raid: unfortunatelly here is my big problem..i cant tell for sure which days i will be able to join a raid group...i have a crappy job with crappy work hours(airports suck..)and surely i cant friday-saturday and sunday cause i am working..

- Monday:
- Tuesday:
- Wednesday:
- Thursday:
- Friday:
- Saturday:
- Sunday:

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N):Yes
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N):Yes
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N):Yes
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N):Yes

Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which):Not yet
- KTM OR Omen (say which):Omen
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N):hmm..i only use the voice chat in the game..
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N):No

About You

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?:I like PvE,i like instances,i want to see what raid is,i am bored of BG,i am bored doing nothing,

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?:i dont stand out..i am not competitive..i am still trying to learn the best out of my character and help wherever i can...i just want to have fun in the game,and make new friends

Referred by

If you have been referred to apply by a current guild member, please state their name here: Radamanthya

Last edited by Felly on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lóki
Drum Machine
Drum Machine
Lóki

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Armory Link (though the armory seems to be borked at the moment Shocked)

Thanks for your app, we'll review it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi Ifigeneia,

Thanks for your application. I have a couple of questions:

We typically raid between 20:00 and 00:00 server time, would this be possible for you? You would need to be on-line and ready to go at 20:00.

You would need to download and install all the mandatory guild add-ons including Teamspeak. Would this be a problem?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
ifigenei

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 4:40 pm

well as i said before,i dont have standard working hours...for example this week i finish work late in the evening and sometimes i have to wake up at around 3 p.m to go to work,i usually work when everyone is not working.so i am not the person u can count on in every raid. Sad .i applied to this guild because i was told that you don't take heads off when it comes to raids.and the problem is that i can't do anything to fix the work hours.And for the addons etc,etc i dont have any problem putting whatever u like.i've never used team speak before but i think that if u accept me,my friend kostas(radamanthya),will fix it for me.
thx.
Back to top Go down
Rada
Snare Drum
Snare Drum
Rada

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:33 am

Can u raid once a week yes or no?Just spit it out girl! confused
I know u can do it and u have the time to do it so we just w8 for your reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lóki
Drum Machine
Drum Machine
Lóki

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 am

Hiya Ifigeneia,

We have other peeps that work in shifts so are unable to raid during particular weeks, in itself this isn't a problem. All we really need is some kind of assurance that you will raid during the weeks that your working hours allow you to. From your comments above though it sounds like you don't know in advance what hours you are going to be working?

Regards

Lóki
Back to top Go down
ifigenei

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:35 pm

sorry for the delay,i was out of town for work.the only thing i can assure is that if i subscribe for a raid,i will just be there not letting anyone down.i cannot lie to u telling that i will be able to attend once in a week,cause i dont know that.that's all from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:24 am

Hi Ifigeneia,

I would like to invite you for a trial. Welcome to Distant Drums. Smile

Please be aware that you will be expected to raid a few times during your trial period so we can assess your suitability.

If you think this will be possible, please contact either myself or any guild officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
ifigenei

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:48 pm

thanx for the opportunity,i will try to find u online Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED   Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Ifigeneia - lvl 70 fire mage - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1