Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tolak
Triangle
Triangle

Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED   Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Character Info

- WoW Name: Tolak
- Race: Night Elf
- Class: Hunter
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec): 41/20/0
- Level: 70
- Flying Mount (yes/no): Yes

Professions

- Trade Skill 1 (and level): Leatherworking
- Trade Skill 2 (and level): skinning
- 375 First Aid (yes/no): Yes
- Fishing?: Yes but low
- Cooking?: Yes but low

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Tolak

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): About scince game started
- Time played (/played): 40days, 6hours, 45minutes, 45seconds
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each: didnt fit in the other guild because most raids during the week

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N): Yes
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N): No
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N): Yes
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N): Yes

Required Add-ons (do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership)

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): CT_Raid
- KTM OR Omen (say which): Omen
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): Yes
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N): NO

About You

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: Because im looking to find a good friendly raiding guild Smile and a friend in the guild told me you were
- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Because if im no accepted i'll shoot myself lol jokin. because i wrote mine from the heart coz i love the game and love to raid
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED   Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi Tolak,

Thanks for your application. Our Hunter CL, TheContender, will be in touch shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
thecontender
Drum Kit
Drum Kit
thecontender

PostSubject: Re: Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED   Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:45 am

Hi Tolak,

Thanks for your interest in Distant Drums first off just a few questions if you dont mind answering please Smile

1. How many times could you raid per week as may or may not know we will be pushing onto 25 man content as soon as it permits us to do so,

2.I see your cooking is still low level and wouldnt hurt to level this up as we do require the following when raiding :

Well Fed foods,
Pots,Flasks,
Oils,
Gear to be fully enchanted with no silly enchants like crusader or icy weapon Smile

The above can get expensive as you may know and combined with new content that we push onto this can total 100's of gold per week.

I cannot look at your gear on the Armoury atm so i cannot see what gear you have but combined with the answers and your gear we will make a decision on your application Smile

Thanks
TC.
Back to top Go down
tolak
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED   Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 am

as for your first question i can only reeli play sertain weekends, but if a raid is up the weekend im on i can raid.
as for your second question i can lvl up my cookin if im needed to that shouldnt be a problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thecontender
Drum Kit
Drum Kit
thecontender

PostSubject: Re: Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED   Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 am

Ah ok thanks tolak for clearing what you are available to raid on but im sorry to say i am going to have to decline your application on that basis as we are going to need fairly regular people throught the week including weekends.

If your circumstances change where you could do more raiding you are more than welcome to try back in the future

Good luck in your search for a guild
Many thanks
TC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED   Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED Empty

Back to top Go down

Tolak- lvl 70 Hunter - DECLINED
Page 1 of 1