Distant Drums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchDKPLog in

ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zok
Triangle
Triangle

ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED   ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:07 pm

haracter Info

Please also put your wow name, class and spec in the title of your post (i.e. Felmet - Affliction Warlock)

- WoW Name: zok
- Race: night elf
- Class: rogue
- Spec (i.e. 44/0/17 affliction spec): 5/33/23
- Level: 70
- Flying Mount (yes/no): yes

Professions

- Trade Skill 1 (and level): leatherworking - 360
- Trade Skill 2 (and level): enchanting - 335
- 375 First Aid (yes/no): yes

Current Equipment (please link armory page)

Example: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=zok

WoW History

- Started playing (month, year): 9/2006
- Time played (/played): 30 days 3 hours 7 mins :-S
- Previous guilds & reasons for leaving each: the imperium - not enough of a focus on raiding and end game advancement

Raid availability

Currently we raid 25 man instances on Tuesday and Thursday, Kara on Wednesday and ZA on Sunday. Additional runs sometimes take place on Monday.

- Can you commit to attend at least 50% of the guild raids per month: (yes/no): yes

Please indicate the days and times you can raid, please note that you will be required to attend at least 8 raids per month.

I am at uni so tuesday thursday wednesday evenings are all possible from 8pm game time. sundays im usually on from early afternoon.

- Monday:
- Tuesday:
- Wednesday:
- Thursday:
- Friday:
- Saturday:
- Sunday:

Attunements

- Karazhan Key (Y/N): n
- Tempest Keep Heroic Key (Y/N): y
- Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Key (Y/N): y
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic Key (Y/N): y

Required Add-ons

Do you have these installed and up to date? Please note these are mandatory for guild membership.

- CT_Raid OR oRA2 (say which): no
- KTM OR Omen (say which): yes omen
- Teamspeak RC2 (TS) (Y/N): no
- Guild Event Manager (GEM) (Y/N): no

will install all if accepted :-)

About You

- What is your age?: 19

- Why do you want to join Distant Drums?: good reputation for being mature and serious yet friendly - commited focus on raiding is also exactly what i am looking for!

- What makes you stand out from other applicants?: i am zok the rogue!

Referred by

If you have been referred to apply by a current guild member, please state their name here:
Back to top Go down
Felly
Admin
Admin
Felly

PostSubject: Re: ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED   ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:12 pm

Hello Zok,

Thanks for your application. Our Rogue Class Officer, Lurkin, will be in touch soon.
Back to top Go down
https://distantdrums.forumotion.com/
zok
Triangle
Triangle

PostSubject: Re: ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED   ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:00 pm

wanted to add that i can start raiding before 8pm game time if needed and am obviously ok to carry on through the night.

also although my gear is good i appreciate that it could be better and would like to point out that i have not had many opportunities to raid kara properly only ever having gone in PUGs and this is one of the reasons I am hoping to join you.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
lurkin
Bass Drum
Bass Drum

PostSubject: Re: ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED   ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Hellos m8 ,
Thx for your application . Guild rules are u need all the attument keys for a trial . So go get your Kara key , maybe pvp up some new weps or buy some new ones with badges . When you`ve done that please reapply .

But for now i have to reject your application Sad

Lurkin DDRogue Cl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED   ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOK THE ROGUE LVL 70 APPLICATION - DECLINED
Page 1 of 1